Guys guys it’s been a month since I started this blog.
Hello friends. Today I’m going to be talking about the awards I’ve recently received but this is also a gush post for my one month anniversary so bear with me.
I use to have a blog before and I was rather proud of it but because of my exams and other things posting became very inconsistent. I could barely post once in a month and that annoyed me so I deleted it.
My second blog, that is still currently online, is a collaboration between me and my best friend. The blog is called Literary Booked and the main subject is, as you’ve already guessed, books. Go check it out?
This blog, A Tepid Wary, is my third blog. I’ve gotten so much love and so much support from the book blogging community in such a short month of being here that it’s overwhelming. A thank you to each and everyone one of my followers and the people who like my posts. You give me so much confidence in myself. Thank you!
Now for the awards
I was tagged for both awards by the lovely Darque Dreamer Reads so a huge thanks to her. Go check out her fantastic blog.
Now for the awards.
The first award is the Real Neat Blogger Award created by Dear Kitty. Some Blog.
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.) (pingback)
The questions were:
1. Why did you start your blog?
Honestly, because I wanted to write about other books. That’s it. That’s the reason.
2. How do you spread the word about your blog?
Word of mouth, shameless bragging, but usually I don’t tell anyone who knows me in real life that I have a blog. Why? I don’t know.
3. Who is your inspiration?
My inspiration on how to live life is Barbie. My inspiration on how to write is Naomi Novik and Mark Lawerence.
4. Do you have a particular talent?
I can play the piano. I can read five books at the same time. I can also procrastinate like a professional so there’s that.
5. What is your favorite food?
Cheese pepperoni pizza. And butter chicken/paneer.
6. Do you have a career outside of blogging?
No. I’m 15.
7. Are you an animal lover?
I am actually. I have two very cute dogs. Lemme show wait.
I listen to all kinds of music and I’m not particularly choosy about what appeals to me. But I do dislike metal.
9. What is your favourite book?
RED SISTER BY MARK LAWERENCE EVERYBODY READ THIS PLEASE ITS SO GOOD OMG. (Go check my review out ok thnx)
10. What is your favorite movie?
Big Hero 6. I also like Zootopia and Hidden Figures. 2012 is also very nice.
11. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
At home. With my dogs.
12. Do you play video games?
No but I have written Mad Father fan fiction.
The second award I was nominated for was the Liebster Award.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer 11 questions about yourself.
3. Give 11 interesting facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
The questions I’ve already answered. 11 facts. Okay.
Eleven facts about me:
• I hate the heat and rain is my favourite weather even though I don’t like getting wet in it.
• I’ve been to seven different schools.
• I’ve just recently started writing poetry and it’s fun.
• My least favourite genre is young adult dystopia.
• I can speak two languages and understand four.
• My favourite cartoon show was Gravity Falls until they discontinued it where I lived.
• I cannot paint or draw for the life of me.
• I hate water parks. All water parks. Doesn’t matter how cool they are or how hot the weather is.
• I am the eldest kid in a direct line of cousins.
• I don’t know the basics of makeup but I think it’s all very amusing and I want to learn.
• I hate leggings but if you like them then it’s your choice to make.
My questions are:
- What’s your favourite genre?
- Who is your favourite author?
- Who is your favourite book character?
- When did you start your blog and what inspired you to?
- If you could have only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- How many languages can you speak?
- If you ever want to get a tattoo, what will it be?
- Favourite subject in school?
- Greatest fear?
- Who is your book boyfriend/girlfriend/both?
- Favourite book?
I’d like to nominate:
Thank you for reading.