Hello. Tavleen @ Travelling Through Words did this really fun tag on her blog so I thought I’d do it too.
1. BEST BOOK YOU’VE READ SO FAR IN 2017?
2. BEST SEQUEL OF 2017 SO FAR?
The Queen Of Attolia by Megan Turner. [the book was released long ago but I read it this year.]
3. NEW RELEASE YOU HAVEN’T READ YET, BUT WANT TO?
Thick as Thieves by Megan Whalen Turner.
4. MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASE OF THE SECOND HALF OF 2017?
Shadow Song by S Jae Jones.
5. BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT?
A Court Of Wings And Ruin by Sarah J Mass.
6. BIGGEST SURPRISE?
Josiah Bancroft, Patrick Rothfuss, Megan Spooner and Rin Chupeco.
8. NEWEST FICTIONAL CRUSH?
Eugenides from The Thief.
9. NEWEST FAVORITE CHARACTER?
Falcio, Aline Brasti from Traitor’s Blade, Nona Grey from Red Sister, Auri from Name Of The Wind and Eugenides from the Queen’s Thief Trilogy.
10. BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY?
Traitor’s Blade by Sebastien de Castell.
11. BOOK THAT MADE YOU HAPPY?
The King Of Attolia by Megan Turner and The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco.
12. FAVORITE BOOK TO MOVIE ADAPTATION YOU’VE SEEN THIS YEAR?
I liked Pride and Prejudice, The Girl With All The Gifts was pretty okay but what did it for me was Wonder Woman. Spider-Man was great too.
13. FAVORITE REVIEW YOU’VE WRITTEN THIS YEAR?
The Crown for Cold Silver and the new cover of The Name of the Wind.
15. WHAT BOOKS DO YOU NEED TO READ BY THE END OF THE YEAR?
I have a large about of books on my shelf that need to be read and my online tbr is even greater so let’s just say I have to read a lot more books.
That’s about it. I hope you all enjoyed this tag and if you feel like doing it, I’m tagging you!