Friends hello. Time for another award.
I’d like to thank the author of Dear Kitty. Some Blog for tagging me in The Mystery Blogger Award.
I’d also like to thank Okoto Enigmas for creating this tag!
Let’s begin shall we.
The rules of this award are:
• Display the award logo/image on your blog
• List the rules
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
• Answer 5 questions from the nominator
• Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
Three things about myself:
1. I hate the smell of all flowers except for the smell of a jasmine.
2. I have two best friends and they mean the world to me.
3. Barbie Life in The Dreamhouse is my guilty pleasure.
The questions asked are:
1. What is your favourite bird?
I don’t actually like birds that much because they’re annoying and loud but I think I’ll go for the peacock because it is after all a matter of representation and nationality.
2. What is my favourite mammal?
Okay this is very vague but I think I’m going to go for either dogs or wolves. I have two dogs and I think wolves are fantastic for no particular reason.
3. What is your favourite fish?
I don’t know if jellyfishes count but I love jellyfishes. They way they look not how they taste.
4. What is your favourite insect?
I don’t have one. While I’m not straight up afraid of insects I’m not very fond of them either.
5. What is your favourite plant?
Uh the jasmine plant/tree. I have very early and happy memories collecting said flowers from the tree in front of my house so maybe that’s why.
My five questions are:
1. What’s your favourite book genre to read?
2. What’s your favourite kind of weather?
3. Your favourite person/people?
4. What’s your favourite ice cream flavour?
5. Do you prefer to text or call?
My nominees are: